Buti Health and Research Centre
(BHRC) has been set up at the premises of Muskaan at Sector B-2, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
Muskaan, a charitable organisation, is a parents association for the welfare of children
with mental handicap.
In association with Muskaan, the Centre has taken up the jobs of development and
preparation of literature concerning the developmental needs of the handicapped children
and intervention and training programs for the parents. The regular Counseling sessions
with the needy parents have been going on since September, 2004; these are very much
appreciated by the concerned parents.
The centre shall also take up research to develop cognitive and other intervention
programs and is in the process of establishing library and documentation centre.
Aims & objectives of BHRC
- Assessment of motor, cognitive, language, social development and health status
- Providing simple reading material to the parents & care givers
- Therapeutic intervention for behavior problems
- Early intervention program for children between 0 to 6 years
Specialized services at BHRC
- Speech - therapy
- Behavior- therapy
- Cognitive intervention program
- Psychological counseling
- Occupational therapy
Buti Cancer Healthcare Centre (BCHC) has been recently set up at Bareilly.
This will be managed by Bareilly Cancer Charitable Trust (BCCT).
Dr. Duggal of BCHC with the Cancer Patients
In association with BCCT, BCHC has started The BREAST CANCER CARE PROJECT with the following
- Breast clinic will be run on every Saturday.
- Camps will be organized for public awareness and early detection of breast cancer.
- Investigation for detection viz: mammography, FNAC etc. will be done free of cost
for poor people and at reduced rate for affordable persons.
- Tab. Tamoxifen will be given free of cost for 5 years to breast cancer patients.
- We will help the breast cancer patient in getting treatment like surgery, radiotherapy,
chemotherapy, by cutting down their expenses.
An article on BCHC (2nd Dec, Dainik Jagran, Bareilly)
(Click Here to enlarge)
Breast Cancer clinic has been running very successfully. Every month two camps , on first
and third Saturday, are held for cancer awareness program and for free consultation and
free medicines by BCHC.
Blood Cancer Care Project:
BCHC has recently added a new project for Blood Cancer patients. These patients have to
take expensive medicines for the rest of their lives. BCHC has started looking after 10 such
patients and gives medicines to them absolutely free. According to Dr. R.K. Chittlangia, an
Oncologist and President of BCCT, BCHC is the only centre in India that gives completely
free medicine to Blood Cancer Patients.
Site Updated on 25th March, 2013